Thursday, August 16, 2007

On the Road......again!


Part of the reason I have this 'blog' is to look back at the past...... I do alot of driving back and forth to hubbys work town, so, this will help me to 'remember' stuff! LOL *like I need more stuff between the cobwebs!*


Yesterday, Wednesday, I drove back up the mountain to home. I got an early start and was home by 10:30 a.m. It was an uneventful trip, other than when I ran over a squirrel! ACK----sowwy! The sky was a bit hazy, tho. Must have been from all the humidity?? It's so beautiful when it's all green like this! I didn't sleep well the night before, so, I had a real hard time staying awake. It was just B-O-R-I-N-G.
When I got home, I wished I hadn't got here. I found an email saying that MIL was denied for Long Term Care at the Care Center she is in......they charge about $500 a day for her care. I am worried sick about WHO will have to pick up the slack. I can't get anyone to return my phone calls and am at my wits end with all of this crap! Getting old SUCKS!!!! The red tape is so thick and it's so hard to find your way in it!! Or out of it.
So, I had another rough night and was up at 4 a.m. this morning again. I just wanna lay down, but, I've got Avon orders to get delivered and Ebay items to get sent out.
I looks like it could cloud up and rain, but, there is a nice cool breeze at the moment. Poor hubby is in 100° heat and here at home it is 80°.
I have lots of pictures I'll post or try to get my flickr slideshow up.
So many things to get done and not enough hours in my day.....

No comments: