Friday, September 7, 2007

The Name Game


I was doing my evening snooping *blog hopping* and found this fun little idea at My Cozy Home and I thought I would do it, too!

Here are the rules:
Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

A -- Ambitious I have always been a do-er. I am a first-born, so, I think that has alot to do with it. I have always done well at most things I've tried, whether it was selling House of Lloyd/Christmas Around the World for 16 years and FINALLY getting to where I was earning trips of a lifetime and also being a Supervisor for at least 1/2 of those years. Then, when I had my Flower/Gift/Craft/Antique/Fudge Shop for 7 years, it was a very successful business *which I miss terribly*.

N -- Nurturer I've been called a 'Mother Hen' by many people! I LOVE to dote on my family, and beleive me....my boys HATED IT! I love to make sure things are well. With my boys, I'm sure it was to their distaste, but, someday, they will remember all the 'good stuff' about mom and home. Hubby and I just laugh....I tell him he's 'so spoiled'. I try not to overdo, but, they put up with me pretty well, for the most part.

N -- Nester Is that a describing word? geez! I only had 3 letters and 2 of them were the same! *snort* I love to make my house a comfortable home, inside and outside. It's our 'nest', so, I like to keep it a soft place to land and I like to keep the feathers neat and orderly---altho, they sure get ruffled alot these days, in more ways than one! LOL (Re-reading this, how interesting that I have the N words so linked; mother hen/nester.) I still love this house/home after 18 years. When I'm at the trailer with hubby, I do the same thing. I know it's a 'female thing', but, I feel especially tied to that word.

Ok, now, I will tag Nancze, Jeauxdi, & Del.

Time for me to go to BED!!!! I need more sleep!
....count your blessings

1 comment:

Jeauxdi said...

~*giggle*~ I GOT TAGGED!!! You will have to go read my blog...My middle sname is also ANN!!!!

Plans for today...LSU football!!! First game! GEAUX TIGERS!

Ohhhh to feel a nip in the air... It's is 9:25 AM and already 78 with a heat index of 85...UGH the humidity it thick outside! But good for the skin! ~*giggle*~ I LOVE fall, but we don't have much of it down here in the bayou, it is either HOT or COLD! Mainly HOT! But wouldn't live anywhere else...

Well I have ran my mouth enough for just gettign up! NEED coffee! Have a wonderful day!