Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter...

Easter was very low-key....I didn't even cook a big Easter dinner. We BBQ'd steaks. Hubby went out on the 4-wheeler, looking for elk antlers. He only found one, that was from last year, and a few broken bits, where they had been fighting. #1 son usually finds several and sells them. It's amazing how much you can get for them---those boogers can be HEAVY!

I worked on my friends gift. Her birthday was Saturday, so, it's late. I know she's gonna LOVE it! I had a ball making it. The photo does NOT do it justice----I put a ton of bling in it, but, you can't really tell. I have a couple FAMILY ones I'll take to my moms and do with her, someday.
Hubby had 3 days off. Friday was spent doing some dreaded Motor Vehicle Department stuff....that stuff drives me crazy! We had to wait an hour and then, only got have of the paperwork done. So, today, I'm driving back over there *30 miles* to finish it up. After we were done there, we headed over to get some investments and IRA's taken care of...WHEW! I'm glad that's over with, too. Scary stuff, but, it was a very good, informative meeting. After all that, we went to eat at my favorite Mexican food restaruant.
So, today is 'back to normal'.....altho, a BUSY normal!
count your blessings...

No comments: