Monday, March 24, 2008

........grrrr

I'm sitting here listening/watching Good Morning America, as I sit at my computer.
So, we reached another milestone in this Iraq mess.....
4000 killed
I get sooooooo freakin' angry when I watch anything related to deaths from this mess...I cry practically everytime I hear/see anything about the precious lives lost. I can't even begin to imagine how I would feel if it was my son.
I get such a heavy feeling of sorrow for the loved ones left behind.
This morning I had an image burned into my memory......they showed a picture of a young woman in a sundress, laying on the ground, on the grave of her husband. The grave was adorned with many small momentos....and it appeared as if she was 'visiting' him.....or just so heart-broken....
God Bless them ALL!
count your blessings...

No comments: