Thursday, January 3, 2008

waiting for the snow!


Weatherman is saying we could be getting SNOW, Thursday til Sunday. Possibly up to a FOOT of the stuff over 6000 feet....that's us! YEAH RIGHT! I'll believe it when I see it! We usually get opposite what the weatherman says! I want his job! I can tell ya what the weather is gonna do.....I go outside and look, and now, the past couple of years, my knee is a good weather forecaster, too! LOL We usually get the 'surprise effect' here. But, that's ok, too, just as long as I get some of that white stuff....ours is all but gone...only in the shaded spots now.

I've been on 'strike' the past 3 weeks or so...don't ask...but, I'm tired of depriving MYSELF! LOL Guess I will get up and make me some of those chef-favorite breakfast rolls! LOL Canned Biscuit Donuts! I thought about putting together some Monkey Bread last night, but, I was still on strike. Do ya want my Monkey Bread recipe?

MONKEY BREAD
4 cans Refrigerated Biscuits
1 C. Sugar
2 T. Cinnamon
1/2 C. Margarine
3/4 C. Brown Sugar
1 C. Chopped Nuts

Preheat oven to 350°. Spray Bundt Pan with oil or wipe down with Crisco.
Sprinkle part of the nuts in the bottom of pan.
Mix sugar and cinnamon together in low, shallow bowl. Cut or pull apart each individual biscuit into 4 pieces. Drop the dough several pieces at a time into the cinnamon/sugar mixture to coat well. Place into bundt pan as you go, adding nuts here and there.
When complete, sprinkle top with a few more of the nuts.
---At this point, you can refrigerate the pan over night.---
Melt margarine slowly and add brown sugar. Pour over biscuits. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, let set a few minutes, then invert onto plate.

I haven't left the house for 2 days, so, I guess I will go deliver some AVON and do 'stuff' today. I've been toying with the idea of getting a 'real' job --slap my face--! For the insurance.....and, it sucks! I've also thought about going back into business, just to get rid of all my STUFF!!! *I could have my flower shop open in 2 weeks or less, with all the inventory I still have in the shed* The answer just isn't coming to me, tho. What to do, what to do.....

click me


This is how I'm feeling right now......
Hope you are having a g r e a t day, wherever you are!

...count your blessings

No comments: