Monday, June 2, 2008

Unconsious Mutterings...

You say.....and, I think...

1. Gossiping.....Nosey
2. Misplaced.....Confused
3. Spaceship.....UFO
4. Ignore........Mean
5. Bodily........Function
6. Tweezers......Pluck
7. Good Night....Sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite
8. Curls.........Perm
9. Faucet........New
10.Right.........Left

I saw this on Dru's blog and thought I would try it.

Man! I'm beat. For some reason, the days that I 'work' at the scrapbook store, I come home wore out and don't ask me why...it's usually slow. Maybe, it's because I am on my toes for when a customer does come in....I dunno.
I have my Smooth Move tea brewing...yeah, that's what it's for *cheesey grin* and as soon as I finish this post, I'm turning this puter OFF and drink my tea and head to bed.... I didn't get a good sleep last night---AGAIN. Those weird sleepless nights are back. I know part of it was because I'm been worrying about #1 son. But, today was a good day! I heard from BOTH of my boys.
I came home to hubbying mowing the areas that we can't reach with the riding lawnmower. The grass is SO green and lush. I LOVE it!
I made some lettuce wraps for dinner...yummy! I have some strawberries in the fridge, but, I was too lazy to cut them up. We had some homemade chocolate chip cookies from the other day.
K, it's nighters for me. *oh, and check out the SAUCY link*
count your blessings...

2 comments:

...just-rambling... said...

Nice mutterings! I like your blog. I'll be back to visit.

Heather said...

Oh my stars...bodily-function cracked me up!!