Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm so excited!!!

I found out this morning that my Air Force son will be here TOMORROW morning!!! WOOHOO!! I have to call him back in a few minutes, but, it looks like he'll be in Phoenix in time to ride back with my brother on Thursday. They will go to moms and then, Jeffrey will come home with me. He said he's got 10 days of leave. He needs a break, too. He is trying to decide what to do when he gets out in August. I think he is really agonizing over the whole decision. Hopefully, he'll be able to relax and think straight and maybe come up with a solution. He said he's second guessing all the plans he had..... I'm glad I'm not in his shoes, but, I guess I'll sure feel like it this week! HA!
~~~Just talked with him, his flight lands at 11 a.m.~~~
He exasperates me so....he has very little patience with me, it seems. Guess cause I'm O L D now! hehehe But, it should be a nice visit. He's a great kid!

So, now, I'm busting my buns til the midnight hour. Cleaning, Avon, should get some laundry started, packing....ugh I might be able to accomplish alot if this dang MAGNET would leave me alone! Geesh.....don't tell me I'm the only one that is so darn attached to this little electronic box!

count your blessings...

2 comments:

...just-rambling... said...

I can feel your excitement about your son coming home. Definitely looks like you have your hands full. How do you find time to get anything done on the "magnet"?

Anonymous said...

OMG! How exciting!!!! Hug him for me and tell him thank you..

My baby is some where over the Atlantic winging his way to kiss the soil of the USA!!