Thursday, March 12, 2009

'a stampin' I will go....

I am leaving this morning for our second 'ANNUAL' Stampin' Up Retreat! We have a HUGE cabin in the woods rented from Thursday thru Sunday! 13 of us this year, compared to 7 last year. My friend, Ruthie, is joining us. We'll be in the bedroom with bunkbeds...I made her take the top! LOL I'm so excited!!! My only problem is, I can't decide what to LEAVE AT HOME! LOL My van is gonna be FULL! We are also having a surprise baby shower for our leader and her sister-in-law *that is coming from Colorado to join us* on Friday night. Saturday, on our lunch outing, we may head back over here to the Scrapbook store for a 'special' 50% off sale the entire store for us! FUN, FUN!

I haven't heard much on the situation with MIL...her leg wound has stopped seeping, tho. She isn't wanting to eat much. Yesterday, her sister was put in the hospital after not having a very good out-patient procedure!! ACK!

I can't believe where the week has went! I know that saying about time flying the older you get....man!, is that ever true!

Better get off here and get my buns a'rollin!
count your blessings...
SherryBee in AZ

1 comment:

Martha said...

I hope you have lots of fun or had by the time you read this. I will miss you next week. I wish I was with you it sounds like it's going to be fun. I've never done anything like that. I don't go to crops and things because I don't know anyone that likes scrapping around here. My cousin inlaw owns her own store in AL, but it's about 4 and a half hours from me.
Anyway, I'll talk to you again Monday the 23rd. Love ya,
Martha