Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Good Morning!

Well, I just had a short night! ACK It's gonna be a looooooong day -- hope I get a nap in this afternoon.... I ended up crawling into bed at 12:41 and was awake before hubby got up at 4:17. I finally got up at 5:15 when he left....

It's a bit foggy out there and I'm lovin' it! I LOVE the weather changes...I'm sorry, but, sometimes, I just get sick of the sun shining all the time. *grin* Some moisture would be a good thing around here, but, I haven't even paid attention to the weather much lately.

I got some info on this in an email yesterday.....
57 states
Whatever..... *if you don't have anything nice to say--dont' say anything at all*

I never mentioned the latest on my friend, Chris, in Washington. Her cancer is back and aggressive. She figures she will have 6 good months left, then, the pain and all it entails will return.... I get numb just thinking about it all. I just want to bawl my eyes out. It really upsets me that someone so full of life like Chris, is taken so early, and with such a fate. Then, you have people like my Mother-in-Law and Dad, who basically were 'done' for the past 20 years, in their opinion.... It finally came to me *thank you Lord*, that Chris had used it all up. She was so full of life and did alot of different things in her life...she did what God wants us to do with our lives. Please say some prayers for my friend....

count your blessings...

1 comment:

Angel said...

glad to see you are back blogging again. I like to catch up with you here if I don't hear from you.