Friday, June 19, 2009

NEW ITEM added to my ESTY shop...

Please check out my lil crocheted flowers on my ETSY shop!

WOW!
I can't believe how fast June is passing! May always seems like a long month to me, and then, it seems the summer just flies!
It's been VERY nice in my backyard this summer.....It started to get pretty warm in April, and then, when we got rain, it cooled off and actually hasn't gotten very warm around here. The desert has been a bit cooler this summer, too. Crazy weather, but, I am loving what I have!

I am reading the 3rd book in the TWILIGHT series....is it just me, or is it kinda boring? LOL I still wonder why I'm reading it...I am not in LOVE with it, but, what I really like about it, is that it got me into reading again. I mostly read at night before I fall asleep.

Our little scrapbooking store is closing...so sad. I worked there last Thursday for the very last time...ugh Now, maybe I will save some money, but, still... I really hated to see it go. UGH These times...

I am hoping to feel like going to Show Low in the morning for a little Stampin Up club camp that my upline is having. I have been a demo for going on 2 years and never really had any learning from her, other than the 2 retreats I went to that she put on. I need to be able to hold my own classes/clubs so, I can make a bit of money or at least earn enough to pay for my own habit! LOL

It's so quiet and peaceful here today...I think since the wind had been blowing SO BAD for the past week, that without that noise, it's kinda 'weird'. hehehe Overcast, too.

I'm fighting another UTI *last week, too*, so, I'm not feeling too spiffy. Think I'll go vacuum and then, I'll feel like I've 'earned' some crochet time!

count your blessings...
SherryBee

No comments: